So I changed devices and need new activation codes for my new blackberry for my apps. Seems like a simple request. Not when dealing with Mobihand!! Going on 3 days now since my first request for a PIN change and still nothing. I would like to use the apps I paid for, but because I received a new device I'm being denied this. I'm starting to get really heated and upset. I've emailed their customer support, all to no avail. Anyone else having a problem with them recently?
    11-07-10 07:53 PM
    My experience with mobihand has been great.

You can switch your PIN yourself and your account will then update immediately to show which apps will allow a transfer. Not all apps allow this. Some only work for the PIN # that bought the app originally. Others don't work on the device model that you are now using.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by decoy72; 11-07-10 at 09:46 PM.
    11-07-10 08:41 PM
    My experience has been great with mobihand.

As decoy72 stated you can change your own pin and some apps don't allow a device transfer. Nothing mobihand can do about that, it's out of their control.
    11-07-10 09:16 PM
    I've switched my device before, and sent in a PIN change and they all were updated quickly. If they weren't able to be updated, I think an email explaining that would be nice. No communication from them at all.
    11-07-10 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD