Im a MLB.TV Premium subscriber...anyone know if this subsciption is valid to use on my Storm or would I have to create another account...if thats the case....booo
    04-20-09 10:05 PM
    they are seperate
    04-20-09 10:25 PM
    Hi guys...
    Anoyone know if this app will work in the uk?
    I'm a MLB fan from UK and would love to have this app, but I'm not sure if it would work over here.
    Thoughts would be appreciated.
    05-07-09 03:52 AM
    I can't imagine why it wouldn't work in the UK. Unless I'm off the mark, the base stream is still over the internet.

Bold Streaming:

I also have sporadic problems with streaming and buffering. Some days it's bad and other days it's fine. My biggest problem with MLB streaming is that they keep broadcasting losses by my team (the Astros). Is there anyway I can have them start broadcasting games that the Astros win?
    05-07-09 08:26 AM
    Interesting prospect for all of you, I don't know whether it is feasible or not because I haven't got a chance to try it out but...

I downloaded an app called Nobex Radio Companion from the Blackberry App World. You can search for the location of your favorite team or a location of one of their sister stations, find their station, and listen... for free.

Then again, the "man" (MLB/your respective organization) might have this little whole already taken care of. Anyway, it's a prospect that you guys can give a try. I'll try today when the Cubs play the Astros.
    05-07-09 08:44 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD