Is anyone else having any isues with the volume of the radio streams being very quite. I can hear it if I have headphones on but if I hook it up through the car stereo I can barely tell there is sound coming from the speakers even with the car audio all the way up. I have not been able to find a volume sound setting in the app.

Wanted to add another question. Anyone know if you can listen to games on the computer since you bought this app. If not I will have to get another charger because the battery is just not going to last 3 plus hours of streaming audio to listen to games while at work. Got the app to listen to games on the go.
    Last edited by jkpitcher; 04-12-10 at 12:15 PM. Reason: added a question.
    03-24-10 04:57 PM
    YES!~

The volume is so quiet that I can't hear it at work without hooking up external speakers.....
    03-28-10 12:12 PM
    I am ready for the Tour OS from Verizon so I can get this app. The only problem I have been hearing is the volume. I will finally get it tomorrow.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 12:37 PM
    Anyone have information on whether having this app also gets you the ability to listen to games on the computer?
    04-12-10 12:21 PM
    Anyone have information on whether having this app also gets you the ability to listen to games on the computer?
    I havent seen how it would let you. You don't sign into the app, so theres nothing to let you sign into the PC.
    04-12-10 12:35 PM
    Thats what I thought too but it would be nice.
    04-12-10 12:44 PM
    is there any way to stop the screen from going blank all the time?
    04-12-10 02:57 PM
    Is anyone else having any isues with the volume of the radio streams being very quite. I can hear it if I have headphones on but if I hook it up through the car stereo I can barely tell there is sound coming from the speakers even with the car audio all the way up. I have not been able to find a volume sound setting in the app.
    The volume seems to be louder since I updated to the newer version.

is there any way to stop the screen from going blank all the time?
    I use an app called Leave it On
    04-12-10 03:02 PM
    anything free?
    04-12-10 03:21 PM
    How much data would it use to listen to a 3 hour game of baseball? Roughly

(On 3G)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD