I noticed MLB at bat is out in the app store but only for the storm??? Why? I have a Tour and would love this app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 12:50 PM
    I have a TOur also and I would definitely buy this app. I bet there are tons of bold and tour owners that are pissed.
    03-05-10 07:30 PM
    From what I read in the other mlb at bat post it will eventually be available for all 5.0 or higher blackberries. I'm not sure when it is supposed to come out for everyone else though.
    03-05-10 08:36 PM
    Agghh! I didn't see it was only for Storm (I have a Bold). Maybe they just did a touch-screen version first, but I don't see anything from the screen shots that would prevent them from doing a non-touchscreen version.

Did anybody use this last year or can anybody tell me if it's worth $14.99? I'm getting more and more into baseball (and am a huge fantasy baseball player) especially during those summer months when nothing else is on. It looks like you get access to scores and stats, obviously, but since we all have ScoreMobile, I guess the main things that would give this value are:

- Real-time GameTracker
    - Video highlights (hopefully updated during games) & Condensed Games!
    - Radio feeds from all games around the league
    03-09-10 10:05 AM
    From what I read in the other mlb at bat post it will eventually be available for all 5.0 or higher blackberries. I'm not sure when it is supposed to come out for everyone else though.
    That's right
    The minute I heard it was out, I tried to D/L it for my 9700. When I saw it wasnt available, I tweeted @MLB and they told me that it would be released for all 5.0 devices in the next coming month or two
    03-09-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD