Thanks for the review king3pj. I got the app and didnt even know it was able to do all those things, lol. Was starting to think it was not worth the price because it seemed limited at first. Especially with the highlight videos being awful over 3g on the first day (the quality improved greatly on the second day). Definetly look forward to that condensed game video once the season starts.
    03-05-10 10:51 AM
    cnbc is about to have someone from mlb.com on to review this app.
    I believe he'll be speaking about iphone version, but it's virtually the same except for video of games (which by the way costs extra $).
    03-05-10 11:38 AM
    yep, it was regarding iphone version but it looks great and I'm looking forward to playing with it later and obviously more when the season starts.
    03-05-10 11:43 AM
    I think that I know the answer already, but thought I would confirm before picking up the app, does the cost of the app include access for the entire season. Just want to make sure there is not an additional monthly cost, as I already have XM to listen to games at work and Direct TV MLB package at home, but this would be great when access to those is not available. Can't miss any games while in pursuit of #28.

Thanks in advance.
    03-06-10 11:44 AM
    I think that I know the answer already, but thought I would confirm before picking up the app, does the cost of the app include access for the entire season. Just want to make sure there is not an additional monthly cost, as I already have XM to listen to games at work and Direct TV MLB package at home, but this would be great when access to those is not available. Can't miss any games while in pursuit of #28.

Thanks in advance.
    access for the entire season and really looking forward to using it once season begins.
    Oh, by the way, 29 DAYS TILL THE START OF OUR REPEAT FOR # 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    03-06-10 12:21 PM
    Any one know when it will be available on bold?

Great value app for �10, especially as there is no press coverage of baseball in the uk
    03-06-10 01:21 PM
    Great review, thanks! I've been looking for a sports app like this and I'm going to pick it up. Kind of off topic, but does such an app exist for other sports as well? Besides baseball, I'm looking for a hockey app like this.
    Its only for MLB cause its made by MLB. The other sports don't have anything like this
    03-09-10 03:17 PM
    Used it the past two days to listen to games at work, and the volume has been hit or miss, but I think this depends on the broadcast. I did notice that the stats and scoreboards have not been updating, but I am hoping that this is a result of it being spring training.

Also, wanted to see what everyone elses experience has been regarding the battery, I have found it to be a major drain on the battery. I was listening to the Yanks today for approx 2 1/2 hours and when I turned it off I was down to 25% battery remaining (and this was with the screen off most of that time, hate to see the drain if I am monitoring other scores). I knew it would be a drain as it is streaming, but didn't think it would be this bad. So make sure you keep a charger near by if you are going to listed to games, and watch videos of the replays.
    03-09-10 07:51 PM
    Used it the past two days to listen to games at work, and the volume has been hit or miss, but I think this depends on the broadcast. I did notice that the stats and scoreboards have not been updating, but I am hoping that this is a result of it being spring training.

Also, wanted to see what everyone elses experience has been regarding the battery, I have found it to be a major drain on the battery. I was listening to the Yanks today for approx 2 1/2 hours and when I turned it off I was down to 25% battery remaining (and this was with the screen off most of that time, hate to see the drain if I am monitoring other scores). I knew it would be a drain as it is streaming, but didn't think it would be this bad. So make sure you keep a charger near by if you are going to listed to games, and watch videos of the replays.
    I caved and bought it this morning- I am also giving it the benefit of the doubt during spring training- Volume is rough- I too tried to listen to the Yankees game at work today and it was real low- I was curious and tuned into the Braves game tonight and volume much better. I will say its very annoying the way it cuts in and out and has to keep buffering. I hope it gets better-
    Also dont love that the yankee broadcast wasnt available only the Pittsburgh feed- again maybe this is still a spring training thing.
    Battery life I am not sure of since I had it plugged into the USB assuming it would drain it.
    03-09-10 09:59 PM
    I can't find this in appworld anywhere. Where is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 10:34 PM
    Can anyone comment on the audio quality of the app as opposed to the online streaming that is launched from the MLB mobile web site? If the audio is better in the app, I will buy it, but if the audio is the same, I will buy the subscription to listen to the games through the MLB mobile site so I can listen to games on multiple devices. I used the streaming from the mobile site last year and was disappointed with the sound quality.

BTW, I would have posted this question in the official MLB support forums, but you need to subscribe or buy the app before you can post. That seems rather odd.

Thanks in advance.
    03-30-10 12:39 PM
    So far, not too impressed. Slow, laggy, hit or miss audio quality, etc. Compared with the m.mlb.com site's gameday audio last year - this kinda sux. Maybe its just the preseason presentation, but so far it's not good. The 'Batter View' of incoming pitches is absent. Battery drain is horrendous. Videos suck compared to last year. And today I get repeated network errors when trying to get audio. Not worth it this year (so far).

I may just stick with Orb and stream the TV from my home computer
    03-30-10 01:25 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD