Alrighty, so I did not really realize until today that after I updated to .83 that my App store app, and my Visual voice mail app's where both gone. Now I did a forum search and did not find anything regarding anyone losing these two App's. Now I am with Verizon, so I dunno if there is a way to get it back from them? I figured they would be in the DM manager with the app's section of it but yeah that was a no go. So any help on this would be appreciated thanks.

I did reregister it before when I noticed my Vcast was gone, and that pushed it back onto my phone. But it did not return the other app's.
    12-23-08 05:06 PM
    try https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    resend service books first

if not,

program files->common files --> rim--->apploader.

For some strange reason, certain essential programs like that came "default unchecked" in .83.
    12-23-08 05:26 PM
    Go back to DM and use add/remove and select the apps that are missing.
    12-23-08 05:27 PM
    Thanks I appreciate your help, ill try that now.
    12-23-08 05:27 PM
    Okay, Tried both options with zero results. I sent the books twice, just to be extra sure but that did not work. I went into app loader and it wasnt there, now I did do a clean wipe when I updated my os and I did back up (got my contacts back and all) but didnt get this back. So am I boned? lol.
    12-23-08 05:44 PM
    hmm. Thats weird. You sure you diddn't move the app center icon somewhere strange/hide it?

You can get vvm back by opening up your browser--> bb menu key --> home. Should bring you to a vzw homepage, hit the get apps link, theres a vvm dl link there.

I'm a bit lost with the app center though.
    12-23-08 05:55 PM
    Sorry, i missed a step there on the apploader, just so we are perfectly clear, when you opened up apploader, you launched the loader.exe program, and the "BlackBerry Application Center" was not there at all? It should be an option to check between aol instant messenger and blackberry attachment service.
    12-23-08 05:57 PM
    i only got custom programs that are in the app loader seems like im missing a lot. I do got the IM programs on my black berry though but they are in the IM folder.

Whats listed in it are the following

Autolock
    myspace
    traptster
    vcast music
    and youtube.

Nothing else nothing more... Seems sorta weird wonder what I did. I also looked through my black berry and put show all when I found the options and looked through all the folders its not hidden anywhere.
    12-23-08 06:13 PM
    Hrmm maybe because I didnt put in the vendor file when I updated?
    12-23-08 06:14 PM
    I know this post is old, but thanks!!! I lost my completely and took forever to find this solution. I didn't know VZW had this wap site! Thanks again!
    04-16-09 11:20 PM
    You can get vvm back by opening up your browser--> bb menu key --> home. Should bring you to a vzw homepage, hit the get apps link, theres a vvm dl link there.
    I had the same problem after I upgraded to the official 148. This worked for me though, I DL and installed. Up & going now.

Thanks for the help.
    06-03-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD