I don't see this app available on the app world store. Anybody know when this app will be made available for the torch? (Just wondering even though I can still browse the site but prefer the app)
    08-18-10 10:52 AM
    You mean ScoreMobile right? I'm sure they will come out with an update sometime soon. Have you tried just going to Home | Score Mobile and trying to download from there? Or contacting them about it?

I just hope they are working on one for the Torch and Storm. The Storm version doesn't work in landscape mode, which frustrates me sometimes.
    08-18-10 11:03 AM
    A previous thread stated the storm version worked for the torch. I have downloaded It and it works fine...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 11:06 AM
    A previous thread stated the storm version worked for the torch. I have downloaded It and it works fine...

I miss it too. Can you post the URL to download the storm 2 version?
    08-18-10 11:10 AM
    I just google it.

08-18-10 11:14 AM
    I loaded it from the backup of my 9000......no landscape, but works well.
    Last edited by evanskl; 08-18-10 at 11:30 AM.
    08-18-10 11:20 AM
    I wrote to support at TheScore.com on Saturday and got a reply that a Torch-friendly version of ScoreMobile should be available by the end of August.

-Rich

I don't see this app available on the app world store. Anybody know when this app will be made available for the torch? (Just wondering even though I can still browse the site but prefer the app)
    08-18-10 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD