I have docs2go but today went to open a new excel sheet and excel was gone. Word and Powerpoint are still there. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 11:31 AM
    Did you install any other new software or applications using Desktop Manager? Sometimes, DM does not realize you have updated the Docs-to-go and deletes things when updating other software.
    05-08-09 11:53 AM
    I havent done anything different. No new games, progs, nothing. The only thing I've done recently was cleaned the history and deleted a bunch of old emails and texts.

I use excel a few times a week. Hoping there is something that can be done so i don't have to start dragging the laptop along again.

05-08-09 03:55 PM
    Make sure that you didn't accidentally hide the icon for excel. You can also check the modules for Documents to Go to see if it was deleted.

05-08-09 04:30 PM
    I am having almost the same problem. I loaded docs2go onto my 8830 and never have seen excel. It is not hidden as i hid one of the other icons (word) and then did show all and word showed up as hidden, ppt was right next to it as visible and excel still didnt show up.

I have removed the app with BBDM4.5 and readded it with the same results. Any advise for getting the software on the device?
    08-14-09 10:08 AM
    Just thought that since i reimaged my computer and did a fresh BBDM/OS 4.5.0.138 8830 OS install on the computer maybe removing it and re-adding it would work.

it did not work. =-(
    08-14-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD