Hi, folks! I wasn't sure where to put this, so if the mods feel it would serve better elsewhere, please move.

I just wirelessly updated on ATT from .405 to .602. Unfortunately, one of my applications, BerryBuzz, seems to be missing.

If I go to my downloads folder, it is there. When I click on it, it advises me to open the Options folder. When I do so, BerryBuzz is not where it used to be (right above Bluetooth).

I can't figure out how to get it back. I still have the activation code, as I purchased it here on CB.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    06-21-10 08:39 AM
    First just try a battery pull, Ive seen cases were BerryBuzz wont show in the options screen until after a reboot after an OS update. If that doesnt work just download it again from your account at CB store. BlackBerry Apps My Account - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    06-21-10 08:43 AM
    Ugh! I feel stupid! I presumed that a battery pull kind of happened when I updated. I did one and there it was! Thank you so much for helping me out. I'm gonna go see if I can get my brain activated now!
    06-21-10 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD