I downloaded this to my 8350I and really like the layout of the browser. The problem I'm having is that I can view the sites but when I push my blackberry menu button to be able to go to bookmarks or any other options, the menu won't show up. It gives me an arrow pointing down but I can't see the menu at all. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix so I can see my menu options in the Opera Mini? I am using the new version 4.2.
    06-30-09 12:07 PM
    Its theme related. You have to goto the 8350i theme forum and get one from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 12:53 PM
    Casper is always active. useful moderator.

anyway,here is the link Cas was referring to:

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...siblemenus.zip

this theme will allow you to see the menu now.
    06-30-09 08:51 PM
    ya i was on wap and would not post a link... thank you placer
    07-01-09 05:06 AM
    Thanks for the help, I was able to download the theme and it now works great!
    07-01-09 07:52 AM
    is there a way to get Mini Opera to be the default browser, i.e. mini opera opens up instead of the default blackberry browser, when an external link is clicked somewhere?
    07-01-09 04:21 PM
    nope, sorry
    07-01-09 04:26 PM
    Why is it with all of the themes I download, the SMS and MMS icon doesn't show up on my phone. So far I have downloaded the theme recommended in this thread and many others and so far have not found one with that icon.
    07-02-09 08:11 PM
    you may have to seprate them
    07-02-09 10:08 PM
    Usually if I reboot phone with diifernt theme they will dissapear. I have to put the stock original theme back if I do a restart then change theme and they will be there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 12:44 AM
    Thanks for the help, I was able to download the theme and it now works great!
    How were you able to download it? do you have to do it on your phone or computer? I really want this thing to work! Please help! Thank you.
    07-21-09 07:09 AM
    Well you have to download the theme to your PC usually in a zip file. You then use the Desktop Manager for the blackberry to install it as an application. I thought I had my themes working good but I still can't see my "SMS and MMS" Icon. I guess my phone just doesn't want me to switch to a new theme.
    07-21-09 12:47 PM
    Hey thanks got it! Haven't tried it yet though. When I switched the theme my MMS folder disapeared too. The solution:

While in the new theme access your "bulk" message folder (the one that displays everything)

Once in there hit the blackberry button and select options

In options select general options

Once in general options scroll down to SMS and Email Boxes and select seperate. As soon as I did that my folder appeared and all I had to do was move it.

I hope this works for you too!
    07-21-09 01:42 PM
    It worked for me too! Thanks!
    07-21-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD