Does anyone know of an app for Blackberry to log your mileage? I DO NOT want one that has you put in the beginning and ending odometer mileage. I don't always put it in right away but know how many miles I went.

The one that looks like it might work is My Mileage Tracker but it doesn't have a free trial and it is $30. The trial button is active but when you click it says there is no trial.

Any thoughts or help.

I used to use INexpense for my Palm and loved it.
    07-01-09 09:09 AM
    Sounds like MemoPad might do what you want. Or if you want to get fancy and add formulas you could use the Sheet To Go (Excel) that comes with your newer OS. Both free.
    07-01-09 09:57 AM
    You could just install one of the free GPS track loggesr that records your movements as a gpx or kml file. View in google maps and it will tell u the exact dstance in each track.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 10:56 AM
    Ok I am a newbie Blackberry user. Does the GPS allow me to save and it is free? I don't have gps enabled on my phone. I don't want to pay for that when I have an awesome Garmin vehicle gps I use.
    07-01-09 11:34 AM
    Since you're on Verizon and have a Curve, the only GPS apps that will work with your internal GPS is BBMaps and Verizon's own Nav program.
    07-01-09 12:48 PM
    BUMMER - I desperately need to get this mileage ap filled out. Am currently carrying my old treo
    07-01-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD