I just returned my VZN Tour because I could not make or receive calls from my desk at work. Network coverage issue. My Tmobile on the hand works. Really important for me that calls are put through because I don't have a landline. Especially when the boss calls. This is clearly a network issue.

That being said, I am use to the BB Tour and considering an 8900 Javelin. Can I expect the same functionality and performance from the Javelin?

Will I get unlocked GPS and internet speeds that is on par with the Tour? It took about ten seconds to load a ~500KB file:

Florida .gif weather: motion doppler radar

Change the pie in the URL to shd to get DC \ NY. Very handy at picnics and baseball games:

Northeast: .gif weather: motion doppler radar

Any constructive comments or guidance is highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by gatorback; 08-02-09 at 09:09 AM.
    08-02-09 09:06 AM
    Idk about you, but tmobile coverage in my area is bad. Highest bars I got was 3. The 8900 doesn't have 3G, but it does have WiFi. I just loaded up those two gifs and both loaded under 5 seconds.. Try the 8900, if you don't like it return it then. Lol :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 09:25 AM
    Huh that's weird well if you notice your getting better service with t-mobile than stick with the 8900 but your not going to have 3g speeds
    08-02-09 09:51 AM
    Tmobile has horrible coverage in my area as well.
    08-02-09 09:52 AM
    I'm surprised CDMA is supposed to have better wall penetration
    08-02-09 10:44 AM
    no 3g tho switching to the 8900, wait for august 5th for the entry level blackberry from tmobile.
    08-02-09 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD