Hi, i am wondering if any1 is able to create an app like the Toronto Maple Leafs app in App World, but for the Miami Dolphins football team?
    08-08-09 05:22 PM
    Go Fins!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:06 PM
    08-08-09 09:30 PM
    Or you can download viigo and go to sports

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:46 PM
    I've tried launchers b4 but they don't hav enough info. Viigo would work but I was hoping for sumthim like the leafs app. It has scores, standings, stats, and news all in a nice layout. If sum1 could make an app like tht, but with miami dolphins, tht would be good
    08-08-09 11:41 PM
    I havemt found any launchers 2 be very good, nd I could use viigo, but how much info can it give me? The leafs app has scores, standings, stats, and news all in one place. The leafs app is neatly organized and offers a lot of info, and I wanted n app like tht but with the miami dolphins. If sum1 could develop an app like tht it would be greatly appreciated.
    08-08-09 11:47 PM
    viigo can give you more info than the dolphins site because you can set rss feeds to come from nfl.com, yahoo sports, esp, sports illustrated, cbs sportsline, etc... Also you can get live scores and completed games scores.
    08-09-09 09:14 AM
    kk thnx for the info
    08-09-09 11:12 AM
    viigo can give you more info than the dolphins site because you can set rss feeds to come from nfl.com, yahoo sports, esp, sports illustrated, cbs sportsline, etc... Also you can get live scores and completed games scores.
    Hi

How would go about doing what you suggested? I am a complete noob when it comes to RSS Feeds. I never used them before. I tried setting it up in google reader, but I couldn't just filter it for dolphins news from various sites.

I would really like to know how to get only dolphins info from various sites without congesting it with other sports news.

Thanks
    12-07-10 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD