Still getting error 1 message in all (3) reset modes.? Any suggustions?
    there's also a change in the permissions. security timer reset (?) it should be defaulted to PROMPT but you want to to set it at DENY
    05-07-10 11:14 AM
    Anyone have the OTA link to download the update. I didn't see a link anywhere on the website. Thanks
    05-07-10 01:24 PM
    This new version of MB kills with memory drain! Yikes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 02:02 PM

After I updated, I also notice that my memory has been falling faster. Don't know if it is tied to the app or what.
    05-07-10 02:12 PM

There is no change in code between v2.0.3 and v2.0.9 that would cause this. MeterBerry v2.0.3 and v2.0.9 is running identical code other than when you initiate a device reset. I would recommend taking a look at what else has changed on your phone at the same time as when you upgraded. I'd also recommend uninstalling MeterBerry and reinstalling it if you didn't do so prior to upgrading.
    05-07-10 07:23 PM
    Anyone have the OTA link to download the update. I didn't see a link anywhere on the website. Thanks
    You will be notified via email when an upgrade it available with instructions on how to obtain.

You can always download the latest versions of previously purchased applications by logging in to your MobiHand account:

Smartphone - MobiHand Apps Store Account
    05-07-10 07:25 PM
    Still getting error 1 message in all (3) reset modes.? Any suggustions?
    MeterBerry and all device reset applications require a small amount of memory to perform a reset. A reset code 1 means you are very low on memory when a device reset is initiated. How much free memory do you have when attempting one? I would recommend deleting some applications to free up space.
    05-07-10 07:26 PM
    Doesn't dismiss the "restart complete" box even after having it set to "3" - is there something in permissions that need to be changed for MB?
    05-07-10 10:02 PM
    Doesn't dismiss the "restart complete" box even after having it set to "3" - is there something in permissions that need to be changed for MB?
    mine dont dismiss the box ,but as long as it resets im good 2.03 never worked to reset - plus i have password set so after reboot i have to unlock and i know all was successful
    05-07-10 10:23 PM
    Been playing with the permissions and no love on getting that restart box to be dismissed on .630. Oh well, maybe 2.10 will do it. Also, I do think MB drains the battery quicker...nothing scientific but it seems to drop the battery.
    05-08-10 12:13 AM
    Been playing with the permissions and no love on getting that restart box to be dismissed on .630. Oh well, maybe 2.10 will do it. Also, I do think MB drains the battery quicker...nothing scientific but it seems to drop the battery.
    That raises an interesting question. Does MB result in a greater battery loss on reboot than an actual battery hard boot? I always assumed that the battery loss was more of a symptom of the OS. But, what role does MB have in battery loss, or for that matter, memory loss? If Quickpull worked we could test and compare but for now it doesn't.

05-09-10 04:16 PM
    That raises an interesting question. Does MB result in a greater battery loss on reboot than an actual battery hard boot? I always assumed that the battery loss was more of a symptom of the OS. But, what role does MB have in battery loss, or for that matter, memory loss? If Quickpull worked we could test and compare but for now it doesn't.

No. A software-initiated reboot and a battery pull are functionally equivalent. The battery loss on a reboot is due to the phone's CPU working 100% for several minutes while it loads all the required modules.

05-09-10 06:21 PM
    MeterBerry and all device reset applications require a small amount of memory to perform a reset. A reset code 1 means you are very low on memory when a device reset is initiated. How much free memory do you have when attempting one? I would recommend deleting some applications to free up space.
    Removed theme and changed permissions in reset stub and seems to be working ok now. Still shows the pop up boxes, but is working. I can live with that. Lastly, I deleted a third party theme and went back to stock theme. Memory holds steady for about 8 hrs. Then slowly leaks. Not MB, just a typical storm 1. Thanks,
    05-09-10 10:07 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD