I just updated to the newest version of MeterBerry (2.0.3) from (2.0.2) that I updated to yesterday and noticed my BerryWeather animated radar isn't working properly. I go to > show radar map, it opens the download indicator screen.. pauses at 0kb for a few seconds then downloads the image data. But it doesn't show anything on the map other than the background image, and I know there is precip in my area at this time. Maybe the network is down again.. but just wanted to make sure no one else has seen this problem after updating your MeterBerry. TIA (Yes I did the recommended reboot after installing the meterberry upgrade and also a battery pull after that)
    Last edited by olemil; 11-10-09 at 12:20 AM.
    11-10-09 12:18 AM
    Well I guess no one else is having problems with this so I will reply to myself..lol. I re-installed BerryWeather 1.5, no animated radar> un-installed MeterBerry 2.0.3, no animated radar> re-installed MeterBerry 2.0.3,still no animated radar. The wife came home at noon for lunch, grabbed her Curve 8330m> no animated radar..LOL. Well I got some practice un-installing/re-installing apps if nothing else, guess the local service is down for the time being?
    11-10-09 12:23 PM
    Well me and one other friend are having the same problem. I wrote a email to BerryWeather and explained the problem/bug. I guess I should do the same with the manufacturer of Meterberry as well. I would like to know if this is a problem within the CB community. We can't be the only people with this problem. I'm in the Southeast region. Northern South Carolina to be exact. I'm running 5.0/.230 on my 9630.
    11-10-09 01:26 PM
    Did same Meterberry upgrade. Berryweather 1.5.47 radar working as normal on my Storm1.
    11-10-09 02:16 PM
    Did same Meterberry upgrade. Berryweather 1.5.47 radar working as normal on my Storm1.
    Well what ever the problem was the animated radar on my phone its working again. I have no idea what happened, but thankfully its good to go now! I love BerryWeather..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 02:21 PM
    Both MeterBerry and WeatherBerry are working properly on my device. If you're running a beta OS, that's more than likely the problem...
    11-10-09 02:23 PM
    My radar is working fine
    11-10-09 03:23 PM
    Radar is fine here as well. on .230
    11-10-09 03:24 PM
    Yep it's all good for me now too... soon as I got to work (15miles from home) I tried it knowing I would be on another tower and it worked fine. Just tried it again here at home and all is good once again! Can't beat BerryWeather in my book and the animated radar was one of the biggest selling points to me. Thanks for the replies!! Oh I'm running .57 OS, don't have the guts to try a leaked version yet..lol.
    11-10-09 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD