Anyone else experiencing this issue? Mine stays on the % it gets after I do a reboot.... This started happening when most recent update came out. I have also tried uninstalling and reloading..
    09-11-09 06:55 PM
    What OS are you running? Uninstall then reinstall and see if that fixes the problem. Also check your settings.
    09-11-09 07:11 PM
    what os version?
    09-11-09 07:11 PM
    Lyridical .151 hybrid w/ 5.0 files
    09-11-09 07:16 PM
    I say its the Os your using. I have official .148 Os which it works fine in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 07:35 PM
    I'm using the Lyr/OOaK 5.0 Hybrid & Meterberry works fine for me (as long as you don't want to reset your phone using it!)...
    09-11-09 07:39 PM
    The problem I've been having recently is similar, I've noticed that if I switch themes it will have the icon and just say meterberry under it until I do a reset. I can still go into to meterberry and see my info, but the icon just doesn't update.
    09-11-09 07:46 PM
    The problem I've been having recently is similar, I've noticed that if I switch themes it will have the icon and just say meterberry under it until I do a reset. I can still go into to meterberry and see my info, but the icon just doesn't update.
    I went back to the stock Precision Zen theme & it cleared up for me. The only thing is that after each batt pull, you'll need to move the icon for it to display the graphic on your home page...
    09-11-09 08:00 PM
    This is a bug or yet-to-be-published API change in the 5.0 OS. Controlling the icon text doesn't work correctly. Some have reported that moving the icon to a different folder and then back again will cause it to update correctly.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 09-11-09 at 08:08 PM.
    09-11-09 08:06 PM
    This is described in the MeterBerry FAQ. The OS stops background processes when changing a theme, uninstalling an application, and several other actions. You can observe this with any application that has a background process and a dynamic home screen icon, not just MeterBerry.
    09-11-09 08:07 PM
    This is described in the MeterBerry FAQ. The OS stops background processes when changing a theme, uninstalling an application, and several other actions. You can observe this with any application that has a background process and a dynamic home screen icon, not just MeterBerry.
    I wasn't saying that it was the app GC, I pretty much knew it had something to do with changing the themes or whatever. The reason I say that is, like I said...when I open Meterberry all the info is always correct.
    09-11-09 08:27 PM
    I wasn't saying that it was the app GC, I pretty much knew it had something to do with changing the themes or whatever. The reason I say that is, like I said...when I open Meterberry all the info is always correct.
    Oh, I completely understand. I didn't think you were. I was just explaining the cause.
    09-11-09 08:41 PM
    Never a problem GC. I just try to steer clear of changing themes when I need to watch my memory.

This will always be a must have for me.
    09-11-09 08:55 PM
    This is a bug or yet-to-be-published API change in the 5.0 OS. Controlling the icon text doesn't work correctly. Some have reported that moving the icon to a different folder and then back again will cause it to update correctly.
    If I open the program the battery level is showing the same thing as the icon...so I don't know if the problem is isolated to just the homescreen icon
    09-11-09 09:05 PM
    I think they just got released for 5.0 talk to dmglakewood
    09-12-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD