I had (key word) MB on my 9700 and requested a device swap through Mobihand to switch my device/PIN to my 9800. Done, no issues. Well, I had to return it due to overheating (at AT&T's recommendation). Again, requested a device change - done without issues. The replacement Torch had the keys lifting up (Call/BB/Back/End) so I did another swap. I almost said forget it, but I was talked into keeping the Torch by the AT&T rep. Requested another device swap through Mobihand - everything transfered (to include BerryWeather, QL, BerryBuzz, etc) except BerryMeter. I received this message on Mobihand, where you normally see the license code: "Activation Code: You have exceeded the maximum number of device swaps. Please purchase MeterBerry again to use it on an additional phone."

So, is this the normal answer? I've never had a problem before - in fact I just paid the upgrade fee not too long ago. Just wondering if someone else has this issue. I understand if this is done to prevent fraud, but surely they know of issues with the Torch.

I sent an email to the support area a couple of days ago, but so far no answer.
    09-13-10 04:18 PM
    MeterBerry has very limited value on newer BB devices, anyway.

I used it a lot when I had my S1 which didn't have nearly enough app memory. Now that I have an S2, it's really just eye candy without a lot of utility.
    09-13-10 07:58 PM
    MeterBerry has very limited value on newer BB devices, anyway.

I used it a lot when I had my S1 which didn't have nearly enough app memory. Now that I have an S2, it's really just eye candy without a lot of utility.
    They just released an updated version and it's appears to be decent.
    09-13-10 08:00 PM
    Okay, I received an email back from MeterBerry support - you can only transfer the app five times until you get locked. They do this to help prevent fraud/abuse so if it happens to you, just send 'em an email and they'll help you out.

Mods, can you lock?
    09-14-10 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD