Can someone please tell me how to get the Meterberry battery icon in the banner of my 9650? please! This has got me stummped. I just downloaded it and have the icon in my downloaded folder but cant seem to figure out how to get it to come up on the home screen in the banner. Thanks
    08-12-10 02:33 PM
    It doesn't, only BatteryEx gives you the battery icon in the notification area...
    08-12-10 02:35 PM
    It doesn't, only BatteryEx gives you the battery icon in the notification area...
    Thank you very much SD! That's what I need to know.
    08-12-10 02:43 PM
    Thank you very much SD! That's what I need to know.
    Anytime, I can see how some have been confused since we started 'skinning' the BatteryEx icons and some of them look like the MeterBerry battery...
    08-12-10 02:45 PM
    Anytime, I can see how some have been confused since we started 'skinning' the BatteryEx icons and some of them look like the MeterBerry battery...
    Yes, I'm not sure how to do that but did see yours and thought that it was Meterberry. I do have batteryEx and had been using that one.
    08-12-10 03:03 PM
    I know you meant have it in the notification icons like the BerryWeather and BatteryEx ones, but just wanted to make sure you knew how to move an app out of Downloads the Home Screen / App Screen.
    Highlight the app, click MENU, Move to Folder, select Home. Voila! It's the last item on your App Screen now.

Sorry to waste your time if you already knew that!
    08-12-10 04:15 PM
    Yes, I'm not sure how to do that but did see yours and thought that it was Meterberry. I do have batteryEx and had been using that one.
    It's very easy, check this out. This same thread is full of skins as well...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app...ml#post5438490
    08-12-10 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD