i recently loaded .419 back on my storm after the disappointment of .685...i have been running meterberry for the past 13 months on different OS's (all official verizon OS's). anyhow, the past couple days when i try to reset it says meterberry is requesting to change the security timer, i did change it to deny as another thread suggested after i initially searched for the same issue here in the forums. i rebooted and tried another reset and i am still seeing the same issue. can anyone help me out?
    07-12-10 11:47 AM
    Hmmmm....not sure if this applies to the S1 or not, but have you tried going in to Options and changing the Reset Mode to "3" ? I know we had to do that with the S2.

i recently loaded .419 back on my storm after the disappointment of .685...i have been running meterberry for the past 13 months on different OS's (all official verizon OS's). anyhow, the past couple days when i try to reset it says meterberry is requesting to change the security timer, i did change it to deny as another thread suggested after i initially searched for the same issue here in the forums. i rebooted and tried another reset and i am still seeing the same issue. can anyone help me out?
    07-12-10 11:51 AM
    yeah, i tried 1,2 and 3. i never had to configure it like that before at all...
    07-12-10 12:46 PM
    That's strange. I have a s1 n since I updated my os the Lyd's latest hybrid meterberry won't restart automatically. Just prompts me if I want to restart nlw or later. I have to manually hit restart now or it will sit there. That's not very automatic to me. I don't have reset 3 n on version 2.0.2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD