Is meterberry a good app? Does it really represent what takes down battery, and does the app itself eat up a lot of battery? I just wanted to know how it is before I try it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 03:27 PM
    Great app. Does exactly what it says it will. Provides useful information to diagnose memory/battery issues. Does not use battery up. Highly recommended.
    01-16-10 03:30 PM
    i love it, and I've only had it for a couple days. I love how you can set your phone to reset during hte middle of the night. its a great app and worth the money
    01-16-10 03:57 PM
    I suggest a free app called fixmo tools, it has a battery meter that tells you how much time your battery will last depending on what your doing, calling, browsing, video, music all sorts of things. I'm pretty sure it gives you warnings when your battery is at certain percentages and turns off other things like wifi and what not depending on how much battery is left. It also has a memory meter that shows you how much device memory your using and ram, and it let's you clear your cache to free up ram, plus gives you warnings when your ram gets to low. It has an undelete feature and a few other awesome things and best of all its free, check that out first before you spend money on something else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD