Ok. Went on Mobiband on the pc and updated my BB pin. Hen voila, a new authorization number.

Now, program starts and keyboard won't disappear! Grrrrrrrr

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 12:42 AM
    After you updated meterberry did you edited your permissions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 05:44 AM
    This app, while still one of my favorites, has become alot less necessary. I used to watch my free memory like a hawk. With the S2, there is really no longer a need. I booted up yesterday after I installed meterberry and I had 118.6 mg free. 24 hours later Im all the down to 118.6 mg free.
    11-09-09 07:26 AM
    I just wish I could get the keyboard to disappear. I have the permissions set to allow. Anyone have any ideas?
    11-09-09 09:22 AM
    i have same issue. bought upgrade (free) but it says there is an error retriveing activation code what next
    11-09-09 09:35 AM
    I just wish I could get the keyboard to disappear. I have the permissions set to allow. Anyone have any ideas?
    I have not heard of this problem on Meter Berry and it sure wasn't a problem with mine, but disable compatibility mode. That should take care of it.
    11-09-09 01:24 PM
    disable compatibility mode,and keyboard is gone.
    11-09-09 01:53 PM
    I had trouble with the keyboard deal, too. I had to disable it a few times, then do a 10 minute battery pull and it finally went away. Yeah, the keyboard there makes the program impossible to use. Good luck! It took me a whole day to finally jiggle the right things in the right order to make it go away. You know where it is, right? It's not terribly intuitive: just in case: options>applications>find your meterberry from the third party apps list>highlight it (don't need to click it)>BB menu key>enable/disable option is there, third one down. Save and you're golden (hopefully).
    Last edited by HMBgal; 11-09-09 at 02:06 PM.
    11-09-09 02:02 PM
    Will see...
    11-09-09 02:09 PM
    Are you not allowed to reset the device while charging the phone? I used the soft reset feature while charging and the app froze. A small window in the middle stating RESET lingered there for a good 10 minutes before I did a battery pull.
    11-11-09 05:20 AM
    When I try to reset the device, I'm getting an error that says something like the device cannot be reset because the device was tried to reset and it was denied... I'm trying to get the error again.

I pulled the battery multiple times... what's next?
    11-25-09 06:09 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD