Ive tried searching both on the net and the forums for this but haven't really had much luck. To be honest Im surprised its not built in to the BB software, considering the nature of the device (I could be wrong, but Ive looked really hard for an answer and haven't found one yet).

Basically All Im wondering is there a way, be it through settings or an application you can download, that will let you organise your messages (emails, sms etc.) on your blackberry into folders, or let you tag/label them in a similar way to gmail. My old phones, had the ability to do this for sms and emails and I really miss it, and would like it for the Blackberry??
    03-10-09 06:33 PM
    You cant do it on the bold as standard if you're not using BES.

I'm not sure about an application either. Sorry.
    03-11-09 07:03 AM
    yes it doesn't have this feature but the search facility does work really well. i use it all the time when looking for an old email or message from a particular contact.
    03-11-09 07:09 AM
    I use the message search a lot as its very good, but my problem is I get a lot of messages and texts that I would like to sort or tag ie tag: work, to do, jokes etc. The messages sometimes don't contain these words so I can't search for them.

My sony ericsson w890i could tag messages into different tag folders (like gmails labels), and I really miss the feature. A lot of phones let you create sms folders and sort your texts, I'm really surprised that the blackberry doesn't have it! One of the few things it can't do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD