My boss has a 9700 and recently upgraded through DM to 6.0.0.448

Everything is fine except that he is not receiving message updates in the message application. He has ensured that the correct settings were done in the respective applications but still no luck.

Would you kindly advice me of what can be done?

Or is this a bug with 448? The only reason he upgraded to 448 is that it was offered automatically through DM. If 448 is the problem I can upgrade his phone to another OS.

Help me please
    03-13-11 07:49 AM
    Anyone??
    03-13-11 02:25 PM
    Man, can't you read the rules?

"Bumping can sometimes be useful, but you must wait three days from the original post to bump the thread. Only one bump is allowed per thread per user."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 04:38 PM
    Tell the boss to reload the OS, but not via DM, but via apploader. Whatsapp could be the cause. He could use BBSAK to wipe, DM to relaod.

03-13-11 07:31 PM
    Tell the boss to reload the OS, but not via DM, but via apploader. Whatsapp could be the cause. He could use BBSAK to wipe, DM to relaod.

Ok Rootbrian...thanks
    03-13-11 10:35 PM
    My boss has a 9700 and recently upgraded through DM to 6.0.0.448

Everything is fine except that he is not receiving message updates in the message application. He has ensured that the correct settings were done in the respective applications but still no luck.

Would you kindly advice me of what can be done?

Or is this a bug with 448? The only reason he upgraded to 448 is that it was offered automatically through DM. If 448 is the problem I can upgrade his phone to another OS.

Help me please
    I'm using .448 on a 9700.
    Make sure that his inbox is set to receive those messages. Open the inbox, press the menu key, select options, go to inbox management. make sure text messages are selected. Hope that helps.
    03-13-11 11:33 PM
    it is selected but he doesnt get the notifications...does it work for u on 448?
    03-14-11 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD