I get the following message after I installed Meterberry. It pops up after every restart.

"Note: Declining the requested permission changes will result in reduced functionality. However, if you are a BES user this may be unavoidable due to your IT policy blocking the requested permissions."

Now I have clicked twice, when prompted, to give Meterberry trusted app status. Is there something else I have to do to get rid of this?
    11-14-09 06:13 PM
    might try uninstalling and reinstall
    11-14-09 06:57 PM
    Are you saving the permission changes MeterBerry is requesting? If not, you will see this message.

You will also see this message if you are a BES user and your IT policy is blocking one or more of the requested permissions. Check if any of the individual permissions MeterBerry is requesting have only a choice of Deny.
    Last edited by Giant Cashew; 11-14-09 at 07:07 PM.
    11-14-09 07:01 PM
    Not a BES user. Any other options besides delete and re-install?
    11-14-09 07:22 PM
    I was having similar problems after an OS upgrade earlier today. Ultimately got it working properly by uninstalling, restarting, going back to the dl link and checking the Set Application Permissions box then hitting OK. Takes you to the permissions screen. Set everything to allow, save, exit, and the install should proceed without giving you any further problems.
    11-14-09 07:44 PM
    Can you check if any of MeterBerry's permissions have only a choice of Deny? Expand each permission group and check each one.
    11-14-09 08:13 PM
    Ok so I deleted and re-installed and it seemed to clear both issues I was having. I had forgotten to mention that MeterBerry had not been able to automatically reboot the device, it would make me press the reboot now button. When I re-installed I manually set everything to allow and then did battery pull. Now seems to be working good.
    11-15-09 08:25 AM
    Ok so I deleted and re-installed and it seemed to clear both issues I was having. I had forgotten to mention that MeterBerry had not been able to automatically reboot the device, it would make me press the reboot now button. When I re-installed I manually set everything to allow and then did battery pull. Now seems to be working good.
    Is your phone a refurbished one?

I have seen cases where refurbished phones had remnants of BES IT policies on them, even if you are not a BES user.
    11-15-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD