Hey, I want to introduce you my latest app, called Menux

Check it out at
    : Menux - Utilities BlackBerry Software

Menux is the first software that can help you to customize your Blackberry menu with tons of feature. A great tools for System enhancement!

1. Add a Call item to your Blackberry's menu. Easily setting up the pre-defined number and name, then you can make the call to a specific number just right on your Blackberry's Menu. It's so convenient and fast.

2. Add a SMS item to your Blackberry's menu. Easily setting up the pre-defined number and name, then you can make a new SMS to a specific number just right on your Blackberry's Menu.

3. Add an Email item to your Blackberry's menu. Easily setting up the pre-defined number and name, then you can make a new email to a specific email address just right on your Blackberry's Menu.

4. Add a Boost Memory item to your Blackberry's menu. Everytime your device is slow, click the Blackberry's menu and choose "Boost Memory", then your device will release waste memories.

5. Add the current Time to your Blackberry Menu, this time menu is visible from every Blackberry apps like: facebook, browser, twitter,.... and more, almost every application. Now, you can watch the current time right on your blackberry menu. You can also add the symbol to the item for more convenient and more funs!

6. Add an Application monitor menu item to your blackberry menu. You can view the number of current running applications everytime and everywhere right on your Blackberry's menu!

All the Custom menu item are easily to create and remove. No need to restart after add or remove the custom menu item.

Built in Help for easily to use!

Check it out ! Feel the difference and convenience!

I'll release the trial version soon!

Some screenshots:

Demo video:

Last edited by BachKhoa University; 05-08-11 at 11:20 AM.
    05-08-11 09:14 AM
    I like it! Seems a lot like QuickLaunch but it enables you to put items into the existing menu. I can see how this would be nice at times.

A couple questions for you:

Is there a way to back up the settings? Like to the media card or something similar, I just see it not being much fun to reset all your menu items after a new OS install. I just think every app with more than a couple settings should have a way to back them up though...

For the list/number of running apps option you have, is there a way to choose what will be shown there? Like we all know that BBM, Browser, Messages, and Phone always show in the app switcher, so will these also come up in your list? There's also a number of 3rd party apps that will always run in the background, so if they're always running we don't really need a menu item to show that. To be able to choose what will be shown in that list would be great.
    05-08-11 09:30 AM
    Thanks for your idea! I'll do my best to make the settings and sort the application as Core-App and 3rd party apps. Thanks
    05-08-11 09:38 AM
    Can we add a second or third time zone to the menu, with city names? That would be great.
    05-08-11 09:44 AM
    Can we add a second or third time zone to the menu, with city names? That would be great.
    Ok, Done! Thank you !
    05-08-11 09:47 AM
    It is working to send email, but when I click on an SMS item in the menu nothing happens.
    05-08-11 09:45 PM
    Calls work, but I cannot add numbers from other countries.
    05-08-11 09:51 PM
    It is working to send email, but when I click on an SMS item in the menu nothing happens.
    I think you do the wrong steps!
    Remember to add the Show name and the number also
    05-08-11 10:33 PM
    I did this, and the name shows in the menu, but clicking on the name does nothing. Clicking on an email name brings up the email send screen properly, and clicking on a call name places the call properly.
    05-08-11 10:37 PM
    I did this, and the name shows in the menu, but clicking on the name does nothing. Clicking on an email name brings up the email send screen properly, and clicking on a call name places the call properly.
    I don't know what's wrong with your device! What's your current OS?
    In that case, try to Remove the existed SMS menu then try to add again: type number and Name also!
    05-08-11 10:50 PM
    My device info is listed below my name, 9780 with the normal T-Mobile OS v6.0.0.448. I tried removing and re-adding an SMS menu, and I always include both number and name. When I click on the SMS menu, it takes me back to the home screen.
    05-08-11 10:53 PM
    My device info is listed below my name, 9780 with the normal T-Mobile OS v6.0.0.448. I tried removing and re-adding an SMS menu, and I always include both number and name. When I click on the SMS menu, it takes me back to the home screen.
    As you see in my video tutorial, everything is done and work fine with SMS!
    I'll check again!
    05-08-11 11:06 PM
    I do not see how to add more time zones, with city names. Can the clock read a.m./p.m. instead of the 24-hour style?
    05-08-11 11:10 PM
    This is the Video demo to add a SMS menu in OS 6 with BB 9800
    Everything is OK!

05-08-11 11:49 PM
    Maybe you can try with a phone like mine, it is a very popular model in the US.
    05-08-11 11:53 PM
    i can't get to work SMS also
    05-09-11 12:25 AM
    Maybe you can try with a phone like mine, it is a very popular model in the US.
    I confirm that the SMS function is not working on Blackberry 9780 with its OS!
    I don't know what is the problem with only BB 9780?!
    05-09-11 07:32 AM
    I've done implementing this:

05-09-11 09:14 PM
    Today I rebooted my phone and the Menux items in my menu disappeared. The app is still there but my menu items are gone.
    05-10-11 07:30 AM
    Today I rebooted my phone and the Menux items in my menu disappeared. The app is still there but my menu items are gone.
    Ok! The next version will fixed them!
    05-10-11 10:10 AM
    Free upgrade for next version! So don't worry!
    05-11-11 07:58 PM
    I confirm that the SMS function is not working on Blackberry 9780 with its OS!
    I don't know what is the problem with only BB 9780?!
    not only on 9780, i got 9700 running OS 5. and SMS is not working
    05-12-11 11:16 PM
    Done implementing Backup and Restore

05-13-11 09:21 AM
    Done fix SMS error for OS 6
    05-14-11 12:39 AM
    This is a pretty nice app. I don't like to have a lot of entries in my BB menu but I've put a couple of phone numbers that I call the most in there. It's fast and convenient.
    05-20-11 10:21 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD