Pretty useless application, not even worth the $10. It doesn't even do what it's suppose to do.

And I am writing this in lieu of the product being lame and the developer for taking my money as they gave me an invalid product registration number. Contacted them 2 days ago, and still no response. Thanks for the horrible customer service.

Don't even bother, stay away from it.
    07-05-09 06:47 PM
    Pretty useless application, not even worth the $10. It doesn't even do what it's suppose to do.

And I am writing this in lieu of the product being lame and the developer for taking my money as they gave me an invalid product registration number. Contacted them 2 days ago, and still no response. Thanks for the horrible customer service.

Don't even bother, stay away from it.
    it's a straight up scam anyways. there's a thread on it in this part of the forum, it's a good read... snake oil stinks
    07-06-09 03:58 AM
    Haha, I got a response which stated that the application can only be installed on ONE device. So after I did a device wipe I am screwed because my key went with the application too. Super lame.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 04:25 PM
    Hey I had the same problem. They told me what I needed to do to regenerate a new key, but they went ahead and reset my new pin to the old key, and I'm able to use it now. I haven't seen a lot of difference from having it, but I thought i'd give it a second chance.
    07-06-09 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD