Hy Folks

I just did buy MBLVault. It's an app who advertises to create a password encrypted folder (true) on your blackberry and lets you import several files you want to encrypt/hide (true).

Unfortunatly it wont let you browse through the pre encrypted files. their're are just gone away. also the app crashes for no reasons.

i did wrote an email to customer support of mobihand.com (where i did buy it) and MBLware (the creator). I publish my email text below and keep you guys up to date.

i wanna share this experience with you, because i just have too much experience in this, that i know that if i dont publish my mail, i never will hear a peep of the supportteams or even see my money again.

i'm feeling so ripped off at this moment

thanks for sharing my anger

mail:

Hello Team mblware
    Hello Team mobihand.com

About 10min ago, i purchased MBL Vault (1.0.1) for somethin about 4 bucks on mobihand.com stores.
    Paying was with paypal.

It is the version for my blackberry curve 8900 (or in other terms: for all versions).

now what's my problem? the problem is, that i am not able to see my imported files. i choosed several pictures to encrypt them into the vault. now if i start mblvault i see NOTHING! no files to choose. only a blank screen. if i hit select, it opens the last picture i choosed to import. and from there on, im not able to go back to the application mbl vault. if i hit back, the application ends with a java runtime error.

now several files of me are locked up and i'm not able to export them back to normal mode, because i'm not able to choose them.

Your application doesnt do what it advertises. I'm feeling ripped off!

Now, do you guys have a working version of your app or is this common behaviour at mblware to sell apps who are unfinished and buggy like ****?

I want my money back or a working version for my curve 8900 (bb os 5.0)

I hope i hear something from you guys

I will publish this email on crackberry.com boards too, so that others wont make the same mistake i did.
    If we can clean this situation, i will keep the thread up do date, if not not.

Cheers

Dominic
    03-20-10 01:55 PM
    i received an auto generated email form mblware, that i have to contact them through an homepage formular of them. found under mblware.com/support.
    did that.. we'll see what happens..
    03-20-10 01:59 PM
    Fast support. Could help me out so far; had to amnually set permissions amd perfor$ a physical batterypull. Still errors but only very few!! Thanks for sup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD