I searched and didn't find anything yet. Yes i am single - and yes i have a match.com account.

Earlier today - the first time i logged in in some time, it gave me an option to download the blackberry app (i logged in from my phone)

tested it for a few minutes, it looks nice, seems to work, a bit slow - but its a good start.

so just fyi.

Match.com now has a blackberry application.
    01-31-10 04:31 PM
    I searched and didn't find anything yet. Yes i am single - and yes i have a match.com account.

Earlier today - the first time i logged in in some time, it gave me an option to download the blackberry app (i logged in from my phone)

tested it for a few minutes, it looks nice, seems to work, a bit slow - but its a good start.

so just fyi.

You sure your going to have the time? BlackBerry is a jealous device.
    Last edited by Nalinith; 01-31-10 at 04:37 PM.
    01-31-10 04:34 PM
    This link will take you to the download page for BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm, and other devices as well. Good luck.

(My wife and I met online, and are celebrating our 8th anniversary in April). It can work very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 05:15 PM
    Take the opportunity to write a review of the app if you're up for it.
    02-01-10 09:12 AM
    Nice to know that! Will write a review after download.
    02-02-10 02:10 PM

so just fyi.

Hey thanks for the post, will dig into it.
    02-02-10 04:36 PM
    Nice to know that, can someone write a review on this?
    02-02-10 08:28 PM
    pretty kool.....
    02-02-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD