Dear friends,

If you want to have a FREE activation code for Stocks+, download Stocks+ from AppWorld, write a review and send us e-mail about your post. We�ll grant you one code and you can activate Stocks+ full version.

AppWorld link: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst.../13012?lang=en

Hurry up! The offer is limited!

12-24-10 11:39 AM
    Cool, I'll check it out. Looks good from the screenshot.

Edit: after playing with the app a little bit, it seems very simple (in a good way) and works very well.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 12-24-10 at 01:24 PM.
    12-24-10 12:44 PM
    I tested this app when it first appeared. Many improvements have been made to it. The notifications are a nice feature. It is a nice little app to keep track of your stocks and mutual funds. I don't use the home screen feature but it does have the ability to update to the home screen.
    12-24-10 01:45 PM
    very good! THanks for the info.

I send a review and got a reply within an hour with the code. Nice gift for xmas
    12-24-10 03:37 PM
    Nice offer!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 04:38 PM
    Don't forget email us to get a code!

Merry Christmas!
    12-25-10 12:38 AM
    E-mailed
    Thanks in advance!
    12-25-10 12:41 AM
    Emailed
    Thanks in advanced

Happy Holidays
    12-25-10 12:52 AM
    emailed you guys!
    12-25-10 01:18 PM
    Very nice app. Easy to read. The alerts are an excellent touch. I'll use in conjunction with bloomberg as this doesn't allow the setup of portfolios....yet?? I hope its coming in a later version if you have a spare code it would be appreciated. Thankyou.

12-25-10 06:31 PM
    Done a review on appworld too.

12-25-10 06:38 PM
    Done a review on appworld too.

Thanks for your review. Portfolio is our next feature.

E-mail us to get a FREE code.
    12-26-10 09:42 AM
    I got my free code and really like the app. The only thing I do not like about it is the home screen wallpaper resorts back to the theme default wallpaper. I have played with settings but have not had any luck. Is there something I am missing? I don't like having to change my wallpaper every time I use the app.

12-27-10 09:44 AM
    I got my free code and really like the app. The only thing I do not like about it is the home screen wallpaper resorts back to the theme default wallpaper. I have played with settings but have not had any luck. Is there something I am missing? I don't like having to change my wallpaper every time I use the app.

From the application settings set:

"Update interval" to your current value (1 minute or more)

"Display stocks on Home Screen" to No
    12-27-10 12:44 PM
    Thank you, that worked.

Edit: If I manually update a stock or click "Info", it still defaults my home screen wallpaper. Weird.
    Last edited by pdl2mtl90; 12-27-10 at 02:53 PM.
    12-27-10 12:56 PM
    My wallpaper also keeps getting reset, but the solution did not work. I do not have any alerts. If I try to set an update interval to a specific time, but set both homescreen stocks and active updates to "No" I get an error message saying that I can't set an update interval without either homescreen updates or an alert being set.
    12-27-10 02:57 PM
    Same here. I created an alert with a pretty high change just to try it out. It works as long as I don't click on anything within the app...which would then make the app useless. I like clicking on a stock to view detailed info but it defaults my wallpaper every time.
    12-27-10 03:03 PM
    great app I posted review on app world!!!

12-28-10 10:39 AM
    Posted my review yesterday. Still waiting on my key. Nice app

12-28-10 11:32 AM
    Thank you, that worked.

Edit: If I manually update a stock or click "Info", it still defaults my home screen wallpaper. Weird.
    Thanks for your feedback. We added this issue to our issues list and hope it will be fixed to the next update. Keep in touch with us!
    12-28-10 12:08 PM
    My wallpaper also keeps getting reset, but the solution did not work. I do not have any alerts. If I try to set an update interval to a specific time, but set both homescreen stocks and active updates to "No" I get an error message saying that I can't set an update interval without either homescreen updates or an alert being set.
    Same issue here. I have a custom wallpaper and my screen goes black after using the app. I tried a number of setting changes with no luck. I enjoy the app and its not such a big deal looking at a black homescreen as much as it makes me wonder what other problems may occur.

12-28-10 04:54 PM
    So I've used MyStocks, Bloomberg Mobile, and Stocks+. Stocks+ outranks them all. Love the simplicity, and the presentation is visually appealing. Excellent App.

Can't wait for my code!!!
    01-05-11 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD