- CrackBerry Abuser
- 387 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Major upgrade to Adv OS and LED. V15 with battery saving mode and wifi/bluetooth leds
Just want everyone to know that Sultan Al Sooz has again been hard at work on his super app, Advance OS and LED, and it's almost time for yet another major upgrade to the one app that every BlackBerry should have pre-installed out of the box. This is a major upgrade so there has been a lot of great new features added. Here's the change log for V15.
- A whole new UI.
- Battery Saving Mode feature.
- Battery and Usage Monitor Feature.
- Word Substitution (AutoText) Manager feature (export/import/delete duplicates).
- Holster support for ringtones.
- Added 'delete' and 'insert into' any step in iLaunch custom actions.
- Even more custom LEDs slots.
- There are now ringtone options to all LEDs.
- Vibration Option to all LEDs.
- Added new phone Call LEDs (Call Timer, Dial, Mute, Hold/Resume).
- Added Wifi and Bluetooth LEDs (under Network LEDs).
- He has also minimized battery usage for the app.
- Fixed timing issues with wallpaper feature.
- Fixed html email message issues.
- Fixed issues with hookt app and other 3rd party apps not showing LED sometimes.
- Fixed ringtones not playing sometimes.
- Fixed LED not flashing after exceeding 17 LED colors BlackBerry limitation.
- Fixed camera flashlight not showing help message.
- Fixed network LED after call end.
- Fixed major bug in "update contacts details" menu option in LED and ringtone feature.
This update should be available for download in BlackBerry App World very soon so if you have this fantastic app on your device keep an eye out for it. If you haven't tried Advance OS and LED yet head over to App World and download it now.
I just want to send a huge THANKS to Sultan for not just developing this app but also for his continued support to this super app. This is the one app that I MUST have on my BlackBerry so THANK YOU kind sir!!!
Last edited by jordan559; 09-13-12 at 01:15 AM.
- 09-13-12, 02:45 AM #2
A whole new UI does that include popups? I haven't used the popups much because well I just think it takes up the whole screen. I would want something subtle like Leave It On has. I have been using Bepopup for SMS only. However, now I will have to use the Pop-up if I want to use my custom Auto Text.
- 09-13-12, 02:51 AM #3
however, popups can be customized to look smaller, try removing all the buttons in the popup settings , also you can set to show minimum info in each popup type separately so it will not take up all the screen.
- 09-13-12, 04:18 AM #5
- 09-13-12, 11:02 AM #10
- 09-13-12, 11:21 AM #11
Last edited by calicocat2010; 09-13-12 at 11:24 AM.
- 09-13-12, 11:19 PM #14
Contact pictures can be added manually or when you link a BBM contact to your phone contact (address book) and the BBM contact changes his display picture, so my app can show the BBM picture in the popup
everything regarding contact pictures is done using your phone and not my app, my app just retrieves the pictures in your phone for display purposes.
hope this helps.
- 09-17-12, 12:09 PM #21
- 09-17-12, 12:17 PM #22