I just checked my transactions and there was no double payments, so you didn't get charged

i believe App World would only charge you once the download is complete, they learned from previous mistakes, so nothing to worry about, you can try later in the evening when you can
    I did it a third time and this time is showed me the charge ($2.11 inc tax) and it then through. The credit card company assures me there will be only one charge so G-d is in his heaven and at last I am able to pay you (far too little) for all your great work.
    Last edited by BlazorBoy; 10-30-12 at 02:47 PM.
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    10-30-12 02:07 PM
    got pro version
    10-30-12 03:59 PM
    paid for the pro version.

and i think i'm the first person in malaysia to upgrade coz the appworld is not updated even after a few refresh lists.

thanks sultan. as told, I'd be happy to pay on a very very very valued app.

and i'm willing to pay again if u have this app for BB10.

#blackberry by choice. Sent from my 9800 non-slide slider.
    10-30-12 08:00 PM
    Hey there!

Just wondering Sultan, i have the free version and i am trying to assign a custom key to launch whatsapp
    however it doesnt seem to work, is this only available on the pro version? or am i doing something wrong ..
    and also how can i assign a hot key to toggle 2G/3G settings?

Thanks!
    and great work!! Love the app
    11-04-12 07:47 AM
    Hey there!

Just wondering Sultan, i have the free version and i am trying to assign a custom key to launch whatsapp
    however it doesnt seem to work, is this only available on the pro version? or am i doing something wrong ..

Thanks!
    It's available in both versions

Try this link: www.AlSooz.com/help.aspx
    11-04-12 08:16 AM
    Hey there!

Thanks!
    Many of us who do not need the Pro version have bought it as a way of thanking Sultan for all his hard work and support and to encourage him to do the same for BB10 (some day.....)!

His app replaces a large number of non-free apps.

As posted by jaydee5799 in the Pro Version thread:

"For anyone on the fence about this app; don't be!
    I deleted Meterberry, BeBuzz, ZonaSnap, Tiny Meter, AutoText Backup, QuickLaunch, ShortcutMe, Flashlight app, and others I can't even remember anymore because they are a distant memory.

This app by Sultan is easily my most used app and DOES NOT create lag or battery drain."
    MikeyJSydney and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-04-12 01:07 PM
    Thanks Sultan.

I still am having trouble with getting any custom shortcuts to work..i did follow the instructions however its still not working

I most likely would purchase the pro version, however just wanna get my head around the free version first and see if it works well with my torch
    11-05-12 03:40 AM
    Thanks Sultan.

I still am having trouble with getting any custom shortcuts to work..i did follow the instructions however its still not working

I most likely would purchase the pro version, however just wanna get my head around the free version first and see if it works well with my torch
    to toggling 2g/3g, just follow the same instructions found in this link : Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-05-12 03:49 AM
    not at all, its the best technical approach

addons (plug-ins) is what i should have thought of earlier, it makes the app perfect for expansion, however its something i should have designed right from the start and cannot be added at this stage.

my current approach is a simple one, it allows me to add more features to my app then create two versions (free and paid) with just changing 2 words in my code

as for the features you mentioned, i like few of them and saved your post for later use when i finally decide on my next step in terms of software development in my free time
    Very Cool and Thank you!

I see what you mean. I wish I discovered your app back when it was first released. You have functions that reminded me of addonis so it would have been cool to see the other items. Although a very good plugin, Addonis sadly seems to have fallen off the face of the blackberry world. :-) Your app would have breathed new life into those functions.

But I look forward to see what you may come up with in the future. You don't know how happy I am when you added my suggestion to have your app "holster aware"! :-)

Keep up the good work and thanks again!
    11-05-12 10:09 AM
    is there anyway you could add option in popup to launch crunch sms as well as bring custum vibrations back to free version so i can upgrade with out lossing that!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-06-12 07:26 AM
    is there anyway you could add option in popup to launch crunch sms as well as bring custum vibrations back to free version so i can upgrade with out lossing that!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean by bring custom vibration back ? i didnt remove it, i just linked it with custom ringtone.
    11-06-12 07:57 AM
    what about support for crunch sms u have support for like everything else
    11-06-12 09:28 AM
    what about support for crunch sms u have support for like everything else
    Try using SMS LED for crunch SMS.
    11-06-12 11:12 AM
    Try using SMS LED for crunch SMS.
    it works for led im talking about pop up
    11-06-12 05:55 PM
    Is there any way to download 15.4 somewhere?
    11-07-12 03:39 PM
    it works for led im talking about pop up
    there's already a pop up function in crunch SMS. it's called quick reply. but u need to turn it on first.

p/s: the keyword is 'explore'

Sent from my unsliding BB slider
    11-07-12 08:06 PM
    Bump!
    Hey Sultan- I have the pro version as you know, and I am curious if you plan on adding a "WiFi Alert" (or is it there already?) that notifies you when you're out of with WiFi range and automatically shuts it off. It would be a great add on and eliminate one more additional app. Thanks, Go1ndr
    Last edited by go1ndr; 12-11-12 at 06:18 PM.
    12-10-12 10:15 AM
    Bump!
    Hey Sultan- I have the pro version as you know, and I am curious if you plan on adding a "WiFi Alert" (or is it there already?) that notifies you when you're out of with WiFi range and automatically shuts it off. It would be a great add on and eliminate one more additional app. Thanks, Go1ndr
    Hey Sultan--can you see the question above and reply? Thank you! go1ndr
    12-11-12 06:19 PM
    Hey Sultan--can you see the question above and reply? Thank you! go1ndr
    Hi, sorry for replying late,

i just updated my app to version 16.0 on app world (already approved, and its a big change for LEDs and popups), and will take sometime off to do other non development work.

maybe after my break i will look into the above request, however i cant promise since bb10 is stealing all the glory
    12-11-12 11:13 PM
419 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD