I use Berrybuzz and MailMinder email filter. Both have led notifications. I have the settings to Mailminder led set to off when I receive spam, it's simply deleted. Unfortunately berrybuzz still lights up. Anyone use these two apps that knows how to configure it so when spam comes through nothing lights up? Any help appreciated.
    11-05-10 11:39 AM
    I too have those same apps on my bb. I get the same thing. MailMinder will filter the message as it should, but the light will still blink (however, I do not get an audio notification). I couldn't figure out a solution either, so assumed that's just the way it is and I have to live with it.
    11-05-10 11:46 AM
    Think I found th solution. Go into the berrybuzz settings and set the email accounts to no color. Then go into Mail Minder "settings" and allow it to manage led, blink with color, and choose the color. Click ok. For your rules edit the action to don't blink light and then to delete or whatever you want done with the spam. Then the battery pull. Just waiting for spam to come through now, it may trigger bb's inherent red led but MailMinder took over my two email accounts for legit email, both blinking blue.
    Just created a "subject spam" rule and emailed it from another account. Worked like a charm, no blinking lights
    Last edited by voltaire64; 11-05-10 at 12:41 PM.
    11-05-10 12:11 PM
    I have just downloaded mailminder and it said the device will need to reboot so I selected Reboot NOw and the device went off BUT now cannot be turned on . Any help please . I have a code that mailminder gave me .. Anna
    11-08-10 07:54 AM
    try a battery pull.
    11-08-10 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD