Is there an app that is a macro where with a click of a button it would for example turn on trapster, start playing one of my playlist, and turn on bluetooth.

I know quicklaunch can do this but i would hv to click a lot of buttons to do it all. I just want the convenience of not hving to press so many buttons and waiting for the programs to load when and if there's a program that can do this with one button.

thanks
    02-08-10 08:16 PM
    I think there could possibly be a performance issue performing certain tasks like this, especially if the app running multiple apps isn't waiting to see if each task is done before launching the next.

Say you start playing something from the playlist, but the phone has to rescan 5gigs of songs on your sd card, then you are also trying to run Trapster and enable BT.
    02-08-10 08:35 PM
    I would also like macro capabilities for the BB. I don't know whether it is possible or not.
    02-08-10 11:53 PM
    Maybe when widgets are here�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 06:53 AM
    This would be a great app to have!!! Maybe QuickLaunch can add it to their feature list in Version 4.0
    09-22-10 11:17 PM
    Maybe when widgets are here�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Widgets? no. i dont think so.
    Widgets have been available for a year now. Developers are not making widget apps. There's a reason for that. too limited. buggy. no documentation. etc...
    09-23-10 02:26 PM
    Yeah that comment was from almost 8 months ago...

Frankly QL is probably what the OP is after. I think he may not be aware of all the features and especially all the shortcut possibilities.
    09-23-10 02:40 PM
    Oh. 8 months ago? haha. didnt notice that.
    same situation though lol.
    09-23-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD