Need some help here, i open up m.moodio.fm, used to work fine for about a week, now i open it and the media player page comes on but nothin, page says its loading then all is silent. Tried opening different stations and still no go. Any ideas please help.
    12-30-08 09:37 PM
    That happens sometimes. Probably servers are down. Try again later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 11:23 PM
    U might have ur media player set on fullscreen open a vid on ur card play it n uncheck full screen then go back to moodio n try again.

12-31-08 12:06 AM
    Yeah that sounds like the problem. I was having the same problem for a while but untick the full screen mode like nemesis said and it should work.

12-31-08 06:45 AM
    Negative. Media player uses full screen in video mode only, not in audio mode. Moodio.fm plays in audio mode.
    12-31-08 08:46 AM
    Ya Bia ur right i have no option to adjust full mode or any other mode, i keep gettin the media player though i dont know if that helps, when i go to diff stations just keep gettin the media player its playing but no sound. DO u know of any other streaming audio radio stations even if i have to pay, im a contractor and most places i work there is no radio stations so this is the only way to keep my day goin, lol anyways thanks guys and gals.
    12-31-08 10:40 AM
    Walla I just upgraded my os to the new 4.5 version and everything working fine now. Lets hope this does the trick for a while.
    01-02-09 01:40 PM
    Easy fix guys Go to m.moodio.fm (not www) and you're all set.
    01-14-09 03:11 PM
    Negative. Media player uses full screen in video mode only, not in audio mode. Moodio.fm plays in audio mode.
    it still affects moodio. you need to play a video, uncheck full screen and the moodio will work again IF that was the issue. it's happened to me a few times.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/moodio-87348/
    Last edited by chrisy520; 01-14-09 at 03:18 PM.
    01-14-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD