hey yall. so i installed facebook for BB about a week ago on my 8900. i never had any pb with it until today. i started getting logged out for no reason. and then when i tried to log back in, it wouldnt let me do it. i called tmobile cust.service, and we uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and im still getting the same problem. when i log on to fb from the phone browser, it works perfectly. just the app is acting up, and idunno what else to do. it logs me off every 5min!!!
    very frustrating!!!

can anybody help me, please??????
    10-20-09 10:57 PM
    This has happened to a bunch of people (including myself) in the past. It's not a BlackBerry issue, it's an issue with Facebook's servers. It's frustrating as ****, but it will get fixed eventually, just be patient (hard for me to do as well!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 11:05 PM
    This has happened to a bunch of people (including myself) in the past. It's not a BlackBerry issue, it's an issue with Facebook's servers. It's frustrating as ****, but it will get fixed eventually, just be patient (hard for me to do as well!)

ohhh ok good to know. thank you!!
    i was starting to think something is wrong with my phone... ok. i guess i'll just have to log on from the browser until they fix it, then...
    10-20-09 11:11 PM
    Yeah, it should resolve itself by morning, hopefully... This was a huge problem about a month ago, you may be seeing some slight residual issues coming up. Nothing to worry about! Just keep trying to log on, eventually it'll work fine!

10-20-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD