Interesting App I just read about in my local paper, called Lynkedapp. It will be available on Appworld tomorrow, Sept 13.

The app takes your Facebook information, specifically your friends list, and then checks that list against a list of those with Lynked App. If a person in your friends list has Lynked App, that means they are a BlackBerry user who uses BBM, as well.

You can use the search options in the app, and look up other Lynked App users by name, location, gender, or e-mail.

Best of all, the app is free.

Article
    09-12-11 09:50 AM
    Have you been able to download the lynked app yet? I know it was supposed to launch on yesterday, but I'm unable to find it on BB App World.
    09-14-11 09:53 AM
    They probably didn't count on the time it takes an app to get approved. Their webpage is at http://www.lynkedapp.com/

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    09-14-11 10:02 AM
    Interesting App I just read about in my local paper, called Lynkedapp. It will be available on Appworld tomorrow, Sept 13.

The app takes your Facebook information, specifically your friends list, and then checks that list against a list of those with Lynked App. If a person in your friends list has Lynked App, that means they are a BlackBerry user who uses BBM, as well.

You can use the search options in the app, and look up other Lynked App users by name, location, gender, or e-mail.

Best of all, the app is free.

Article
    So after all the wait, it was posted to Appworld today, this app sucks.

The developers do not respond to questions. And the app requires full access to your facebook account to work. I realize that it needs some access, but when you remove some of the things it should not require, it will not work.

Deleted. Good thing it was free. I guess you get what you pay for.
    09-15-11 03:10 PM
    I tried it, didn't find any friends, and revoked the permissions. Didn't find any friends unfortunately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-11 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD