Last week I purchased the HP 12C calculator from Lygea for my Verizon Storm 2. It was $12.95. Several days after purchasing the calculator my Storm 2 broke and Verizon gave me a new Storm 2. I sent a request to Lygea to receive a new activation code since the old activation code was based on the old PIN #. I received the following email below from Lygea:

"Thank you for your email.

Due to a large number of licensing abuses that we are receiving in the past few weeks, we are now requesting customer who is requesting new registration code for replacement phone to email us scanned copy of proof of ownership of the new phone.

Make sure the document clearly shows the PIN of the phone, and your full name.

We are sorry for any of the inconveniences, but we need to take this measures in order to be able to keep selling the software at the current price."

I scanned a copy of my receipt from Verizon that clearly shows me swapping out the original Storm 2 for the new Storm 2. Verizon does not show the PIN number on the receipt.

The net net is that I have been sending requests to Lygea without any response. Given all the rave reviews about their products you would expect better service.

Anyone thinking about buying their products buyer beware!
    03-23-10 09:27 PM
    I am very happy to report that Lygea solved my problem....thanks.
    03-23-10 09:47 PM
    Moved to 3rd Party Apps
    03-23-10 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD