If you have Blackberry App World installed and browse applications, games and programs often; BB App World saves all of the screenshots you view as well as other program information onto your Blackberry system memory.

While in BB App World press and hold the left 'Alt' key then press in succession 'R + S + T'.

This resets BB App World and clears the cached information. When I first found the folder it had almost 6mb in it. Every little bit helps.

Regards, Frank
    falena1122, rottonj and evil.bunny like this.
    03-07-12 05:40 PM
    Yes, the App World folder in device memory can build up with many images after using App World. I always go directly to the folder using "files" and just delete the images.
    03-07-12 06:09 PM
    thanks for the tips! i never new that!
    03-09-12 04:06 PM
    You're welcome.

Up for others...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-21-12 12:11 PM
    Wow, what a great tip. Thank you. I gained 16mb on my wife's bb and 18mb on mine. Every bit helps.Spread the word for people who dont know this and are low on memory.
    04-22-12 03:24 PM
    Yes, the App World folder in device memory can build up with many images after using App World. I always go directly to the folder using "files" and just delete the images.
    I'm guessing that's the folder in Device > app_world ?? If so, I have no images in there?
    04-23-12 04:32 AM
    I usually press ALT (with alt held down) L G L G then clear log
    04-23-12 04:53 AM
    On devices without a physical keyboard, select the "Search App World" field bring up the soft keyboard, press the &%123 key, and then 34(
    04-23-12 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD