Running .122 OS.
    Using a high end set of Sony earbud wired phones and the volume is still too low for my liking
    I like it loud sometimes especially when at the gym to drown out the piped in crap-rock music they play there.
    I have sound settings to " audio boost" as well.
    Any ideas of how to as Nigel said it best...... "Go to 11"?
    04-20-09 10:01 AM
    hi

the sound volume is low on the Storm, unfortunately seems to be the case on all OS releases and no matter what kind of earbuds you're using...I read about some kind of audio boost program on here somewhere...I'll see if I can find the thread
    04-20-09 10:04 AM
    here's a link:

Headphone Amplifier | Headphone Amp | Audio Amplifier | Audio Splitter by Boostaroo

hopefully this will be fixed in a future OS!
    04-20-09 10:08 AM
    here's a link:

hopefully this will be fixed in a future OS!
    Yeah...those sound/look OK...
    However...the last thing I want is another device to plug in and have hanging about.
    04-20-09 10:13 AM
    Yeah...those sound/look OK...
    However...the last thing I want is another device to plug in and have hanging about.
    believe me, I'm right there with you
    this is why I still rely on my ipod for music, but I don't mind listening to podcasts or the radio on the storm...but to really crank it up isn't natively possible.
    04-20-09 10:18 AM
    i had the same problem. no i just put my 8gig card in my Garmin Nuvi 750 and jam out. that thing is LOUD!!!! i litterally put ipod earbuds in it and you can CLEARLY hear music from 20 feet away. i put some skull candy HUGE headphones on it and it sounded like a small stereo(10 times louder than the storm is playing music through speaker phone). so i say if you have a garmin, use it. its awesome! and so is the battery life
    04-20-09 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD