I love my BB but feel as if I am missing its full capabilities as only a small percentage of apps work in the UK! I love US sports after years living there and I think my BB would be great in the US but wish it suited UK life more!

It may mean moving to the states to enjoy the full range of apps available but that's a lot of effort to make the most of my BB...and don't think the wife would be happy!

Come on developers, make a great football (soccer) app and mobile banking app and keep us happy!

Love my BB 9780 and can't wait for the Bold Touch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    bigpolla04 likes this.
    02-24-11 03:59 PM
    I'm from Ireland and I know your pain . So many cool apps but are no good cos there are for the States .

Anyone from Europe reply to this and so we all can get cool apps .
    02-24-11 05:04 PM
    I know where you are coming from - it is a topic I have raised a few times. I think RIM are becoming more aware of the UK as a market and the EMEA region in general. Give it time and the apps will come.

In the meantime have you tried the Sky Sports Centre app (BlackBerry App World - Sky Sports Live Football Score Centre) for football scores? I like it a lot - works well on my Torch. I agree about the bank apps though!
    02-25-11 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD