Hello,

I have browsed through BB App World, both on my Curve 3G and on my desktop through the web. It seems to me that there are quite a few of applications that should have no issue running on this phone do not show up on my App World. Is this simply because they have not update their device compatibility lists or something similar? Am I wrong in believing whatever can run on an 8530 should be able to run on my 9330?

An example is bubble defense. I can not dl this because it doesn't show up in my App World on my phone. It shows that one of the compatible devices is the curve 8530. Its the same os and same resolution, correct?

BReady

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bfready; 10-30-10 at 04:59 PM.
    10-30-10 04:40 PM
    I agree with you. I wish the Guitar Studio app but in the app world i can't download for my 9300 but it is compatible with the 8520
    10-31-10 05:57 AM
    Me to I really want the skysports app seeing as all the sports apps are more geared towards american sports but sadly can't get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 07:37 AM
    Asked to the developers of Guitar Studio they says that is compatible and the BB App World will be updated
    10-31-10 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD