I am obviously a VERY new user. I just downloaded the app to get to NPR. When I tried to move it to the app folder, it disappeared, and now I can't find it. I must have clicked the wrong button, but I can't find it anywhere, but when I went to APPS in the options folder, it says it's still on my Bold. I've done every search I can think of and I'll be doggoned if I can find it. Help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 10:56 AM
    on your home screen hit Menu-Show All...it may be hidden (grayed out).

also check other folders to see if you've accidently moved it into one of them.
    02-14-09 10:58 AM
    Did you hide it? On your homescreen, press the BB button and show all. If it there and grayed out. You hid it.

02-14-09 10:59 AM
    It's still not there. Really odd, and thanks for trying. I appreciate it.

on your home screen hit Menu-Show All...it may be hidden (grayed out).

also check other folders to see if you've accidently moved it into one of them.
    02-14-09 11:08 AM
    Thanks everybody. After I looked in EVERY folder and hit "show all," it turns out I did hide it. As I said, I'm a very new user, but I sure am having fun with my new phone. Again, thanks for the help. I'd NEVER have found it without you.

Did you hide it? On your homescreen, press the BB button and show all. If it there and grayed out. You hid it.

02-14-09 11:10 AM
    Thanks everybody. After I looked in EVERY folder and hit "show all," it turns out I did hide it. As I said, I'm a very new user, but I sure am having fun with my new phone. Again, thanks for the help. I'd NEVER have found it without you.

glad you found it!
    02-14-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD