I lost my activation code for berryweather after i updated my os... how do i get another copy of it
    04-17-09 07:52 PM
    Contact the vendor. If you provide the correct info and proof
    of purchase they will take care of you.
    04-17-09 08:49 PM
    Give them your order # and creditcard/ paypal email (if they use it) and they'll send you it or re-issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:18 PM
    I won the free copy and i thought i bought it from crackberry's store.. turns out i got it on mobihand.. they had a copy of the activation on my account.. thanks tho
    04-18-09 03:47 PM
    I won the free copy and i thought i bought it from crackberry's store.. turns out i got it on mobihand.. they had a copy of the activation on my account.. thanks tho
    CrackBerry is powered by MobiHand's store. It kind of goes like this:

If you buy an app from CrackBerry:
    20% to CrackBerry, 20% to MobiHand, 60% to developer

If you buy from Mobihand:
    20% to MobiHand, 80% to developer
    04-19-09 10:52 AM
    Same thing happened to me! I guess support are gonna be busy tomorrow re-issuing registration codes!
    04-19-09 05:41 PM
    Same thing happened to me! I guess support are gonna be busy tomorrow re-issuing registration codes!
    If you log onto your MobiHand account all of your information, purchases as well as activation codes are in your account information.

David
    04-19-09 05:51 PM
    I won a free copy of BBweather and downloaded it yesterday. The activation code I got from my mobihand receipt doesn't work at all. It keeps saying invalid code when I enter it into BBweather. Has anyone else experienced this??

04-19-09 06:21 PM
    Oops, I meant Berryweather.

04-19-09 06:59 PM
    If you log onto your MobiHand account all of your information, purchases as well as activation codes are in your account information.

David
    Problem is, I bought it through Blackberry App World and as such it doesn't show up on my MobiHand account. (shan't be using App World again)

I got a reply from support this morning, I had to confirm the email address used, so hopefully I'll get a reply soon...
    04-20-09 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD