I have redownloaded the facebook app many times because it shows that i have a Unread message on facbook at the top of the home screen but i cannot find the facebook icon anywhere on my phone.

Sorry if this is stupid but its my first day ><
    04-13-09 06:54 PM
    try bbmenu > show all and go through ur folders
    04-13-09 07:12 PM
    ive went through everything i have the myspace icon but not facebook..... maybe i pressed hide? so how do i get it back
    04-13-09 07:16 PM
    like i said click bbmenu > show all
    04-13-09 07:18 PM
    im really sorry lol but im a technotard and i cant find the "show all" option
    04-13-09 07:30 PM
    lol thats fine:
    1) go to home screen (the screen where u can see the wallpaper)
    2) click the bbmenu button (its the button on the right of the send key)
    3) click the bbmenu again
    4) u will see a menu that has "move" "hide" "delete" "show all" click that
    5) then just go through all ur folders (application folder first) and see if u can find it
    04-13-09 07:35 PM
    Yeah it doesnt give me the "show all" Option just "Move" "move to folder" "hide" "options" "add folder" "show keyboard" "switch application"
    04-13-09 07:46 PM
    The Facebook app should be in the applications folder. If it isn't do what drift said but starting with step 3 within the applications folder. It should show move, move to folder, hide, delete, show all, show keyboard and switch applications in the menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 07:58 PM
    Ok thank you both. I got the "show all option" in the app folder and it was on hide.

thank you both for your patience and wisdom!
    04-13-09 08:04 PM
    I'm glad you got the icon back. But I don't know why you were getting the show all option in the app folder but not from the home screen. I would check once again to see if it shows up and if it doesn't do a battery pull and see if it shows. I really haven't heard of this happening before.

04-13-09 08:17 PM
    ya...wat armak said ^^^^^
    04-13-09 10:07 PM
    I believe that "Show All" will not be present if there are no hidden icons in that particular folder
    04-13-09 11:13 PM
    I believe that "Show All" will not be present if there are no hidden icons in that particular folder
    Yep, you are right. I forgot about that little fact.

04-14-09 12:01 AM
    Im having the same problem here... I deleted the app for facebook and then reloaded... i still can't find the facebook icon. it's not in my apps folder and it's in none of the folders within the main apps folder. lost... where the heck is it???!!! Im getting reallllly aggervated!! HELP!! (this is on the curve 2, 8530)
    08-26-10 09:42 PM
    I FOUND IT!!! I looked in my media folder and it was there!! that little touch pad is very touchy!! lol ....
    08-26-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD