I lost my Curve 8330 last night. I was running for an NYC Subway train, it fell off my hip and slid underneath the oncoming train. When I receive my new Curve from Asurion and redownload App World am I going to have to repay for my Apps or will I be able to get them again at no cost?
    08-23-09 10:56 AM
    I would think pay for them again, that's just my opinion though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 11:24 AM
    Yea I think you would have to pay for all of them again!...I think App world should have users make accounts just incase something like this happens you don't have to pay for something you already paid for...
    08-23-09 11:34 AM
    Yea I think you would have to pay for all of them again!...I think App world should have users make accounts just incase something like this happens you don't have to pay for something you already paid for...
    I don't think it's that simple. They would need to verify you actually lost the device and that wouldn't be easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 11:39 AM
    Thats why you always backup your 3rd party apps on your computer...and update it everytime you buy new ones.

The apps that required you to submit your PIN (apps not from appworld), might actually send you new validation codes if you beg hard enough.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 08-23-09 at 12:13 PM.
    08-23-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD