Lost AppWorld on my home screen folder. I cant find it anywhere and dont know what happened to it.

AppWorld meaning the BB icon when you click it it shows you all the new apps available scrolling to the right and it also gives you the option of upgrade, search, etc.

I have no idea how to get it back.

I also have "show all" checked
    Last edited by ronnieg56; 05-25-11 at 08:03 PM.
    05-25-11 07:57 PM
    this happened to me today after clicking the "update for appworld available" message from appworld. I downloaded it from the BB site and it said "version xxx already exists, replace it with xxx (whatever the new one is)" after that it was back and updated.
    05-25-11 08:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I just got mine back also but in a weird way. I happened to open the folder "V Cast Apps" dont ask me why, I scrolled down and there it said BB App World not installed.

I went thru the install and now it is back and running. CWAZY!
    05-25-11 08:45 PM
    Evidently this was a known bug. The last AppWorld update listed as one of the fixes the 'disappearing AppWorld'. This was a major pita for a long time now.
    05-26-11 10:12 AM
    Lol so the update to fix a bug I didn't have, caused the bug?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 10:49 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me as the icon disappeared. I too saw "not installed" under applications. I am going thru the process of downloading it again as noted above. Hope this works.
    05-26-11 05:33 PM
    Downloaded appworld from blackberry.com and things went great.
    05-27-11 10:42 AM
    RIM has released a fixed version of AppWorld (v2.1.2.19) to deal with this bug on phones running older OSes here (BlackBerry - Download BlackBerry App World)
    05-27-11 11:15 PM
    guess you gotta get it back from blackberry.com !
    05-30-11 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD