First off, I am new to crackberry and owning a blackberry, just got mine yesterday, bought it off of ebay, it is a blackberry pearl 8130, brand new condition. I have the verizon unlimited bba plan but am having problems with the phone, if i pull the battery out and put it back in i have internet service, and apps like gmail, aol, and pandora work, but after about 5 to 10 minutes they stop working and when i check my connections it says i am not connected to my blackberry internet service. also when i try to set up my email it sais an account already exist for my phone, i emailed verizon to have the pin released, but got no response, any suggestions to help?
    06-25-09 11:12 PM
    also (sorry for double posting) on the top of my phone it says i have 4 bars of 1xEV service and the red arrows are going in the top right corner, idk if this helps any but just incase. Thanks

Update: I updated my phone today through dm and everything seems to work perfectly now.
    Last edited by fiveeyedbandit; 06-26-09 at 05:57 PM. Reason: problem fixed
    06-25-09 11:14 PM
    Your phone might have had the original VZW software version--mine wold lose data connection when I first got it too. After using subsequent OS releases the problem went away. Probably the same case with yours.
    06-28-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD