Not sure if this is the right forum to post, but yadayada...

NBC4 and 3rd Dimension, in partnership with Caltrans and LA Metro launched an app to view freeway cameras in Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties.

Maybe not useful for most users, but it's a nice application for my Blackberry. Free download at //dev.freetrafficcams.com/los_angeles (insert http: at the beginning of the link; I don't have 10 posts here yet...)
    06-30-08 08:30 PM
    Thanks for the URL. It's definitely useful for those who knows L.A. traffic on freeway. lol Some of the camera wasn't working and also it took a long time to load but hey.. who am I to complain.
    06-30-08 10:40 PM
    I just keep getting an error message that tells me there was a problem with registering.....
    06-30-08 11:14 PM
    I just keep getting an error message that tells me there was a problem with registering.....
    I had the same problem. Just keep trying.. it will eventually get through. Might wanna try with different camera locations as well.
    06-30-08 11:16 PM
    Mmm, spoke with a 3rd Dimension rep. Navigation is slow on the Curve, but fast with the Pearl. Haven't heard of any registration issues...

I was able to get my Curve and two Pearls working no prob. The list of acceptable phones lists the Razr V3, but this app doesn't work with my V3m.
    07-01-08 12:53 AM
    Its's pretty fun to watch. Spent four years of my prime drinking dayz there and don't miss the traffic one bit! You can have your 405-10-101-5 interchange all you want!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 01:46 AM
    this app is terribly slow and I took it off. Sadly by the time I got it going and was able to see that camera I was way past it! haha

Good idea, but poor performance
    07-01-08 06:28 PM
    got it working thx. sweet little prog
    07-01-08 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD