I was wondering if I need to download an app or if there is a way to type thing in a calender page on the computer and have it show up on the homescreen of my berry. Do I need a today theme? I want to have it look like the old sony pda that I had. You could open the calender on your computer, type in all the different events and then sync it with the pda so that when I opened the pda when I was out, the events would show up on it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 09:26 PM
    If you have a today theme they will show up on your homescreen.

03-14-10 09:49 PM
    Now if I could find a today theme that I like

03-14-10 10:14 PM
    Now if I could find a today theme that I like

There r so many out there. Check the 9700 and the 8900 section as well. As long as the theme was made for OS 5.0 (assuming that's what u have) it will work.
    03-14-10 10:35 PM
    Well, you do not mention what Calendar app you use on the computer. You need something on the computer to enter the data into - BB does not provide any such app - you can use Outlook to sync with Desktop Manager or use Google's calendar with a separate tool.
    03-15-10 12:06 AM
    I think the OP is looking for this:

BlackBerry App World - Liberty Lite

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-15-10 12:18 AM
    I really dont use any calender right now except a handwritten one. I have a planner that I carry in my purse. If I could find a calender to use to sync with my berry I would use that. I just want something that I can enter the info on my computer because my work schedule would take forever to put in just on my berry. The liberty lite looks good.....but not for $60! lol
    03-15-10 07:00 PM
    Well heck, if that's all you need, just use Outlook, and one way synch to the device.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-15-10 07:02 PM
    ^thanks. I will try that out and see if I like it. Just sync it with DM?
    03-15-10 07:07 PM
    Yesir! If it's the first time you choose it, it should take you through the options. Since you do all the work off BB, I'd have it set to synch one way. If you enter some on the device, and some through Outlook, have it synch two way.

03-15-10 07:12 PM
    I really dont use any calender right now except a handwritten one. I have a planner that I carry in my purse. If I could find a calender to use to sync with my berry I would use that. I just want something that I can enter the info on my computer because my work schedule would take forever to put in just on my berry. The liberty lite looks good.....but not for $60! lol
    I use Google and i love it. I type my work schedule into it on my PC and it syncs automatically every maybe 15-30 min. Dunno exactly. When i'm on the go i check my BB for it. Never had any problem with it.
    03-15-10 11:25 PM
    i downloaded the google sync and calender. It is exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need to find a today theme that I like. I am currently using reverie and I love its minimalistic homepage. I love themes that show off my wallpaper and a weather slot is a must. And I am still running 4.6 until the darn official os release for vzw comes out.....
    03-16-10 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD