Would love to have a copy of this app, but for some reason it is no longer on RimGeeks site and I can't find a downloadable version anywhere. Does anyone else have a copy they could send me?
    02-21-10 04:35 PM
    I will give it a couple of days then build one to replace this if they do not put it back online.

-frank
    02-22-10 08:02 AM
    Ok, I threw together a quick app to do the same thing since ResetLED is nowhere to be found. It is called Stop LED. It is located at:

http://www.kaediil.com/StopLED/StopLED.jad

-frank
    02-23-10 08:20 AM
    What is this application for ?
    02-25-10 08:23 PM
    What is this application for ?
    It resets the phone's LED if it starts behaving badly, for instance continuing to flash as if there's a message waiting though one has already been read and cleared. Not something you'd use often, but handy to have and a very small download. I suggest you pick it up.
    02-25-10 09:12 PM
    Ok, I threw together a quick app to do the same thing since ResetLED is nowhere to be found. It is called Stop LED. It is located at:

http://www.kaediil.com/StopLED/StopLED.jad

-frank
    wow..thanks man..I really need this one since LEDReset suddenly disappear..
    03-29-10 05:12 AM
    Like many here, I used LEDReset and it seemed like it disappeared from the RIMGeeks site. Every link I found did not work or lead to the same page with a file not found error.

Through perseverance, I FINALLY found it last week. It's still on RIMGeeks, but they moved it or something... here is the link:

http://ota.rimgeeks.com/wp-content/files/LEDReset.jad

PS - kaediil's application works just as well, and I for one, appreciate that he put a similar app together for the community. (As an irrelevant side note, it had a huge icon on my Bold, and those kinda things bug me, hehe -- but it works perfectly!).
    03-29-10 08:43 AM
    Thanks to all in this thread I've been looking for this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 09:05 AM
    The icon is huge on my phone too, but sorry for something I threw together quickly I did not get the chance to fix that.

-frank
    03-29-10 11:19 PM
    Frank,
    Thank you for StopLED! I downloaded it yesterday when I found this thread. The icon is just fine for me. And I have turned off the LED a couple of times already.
    03-30-10 07:51 AM
    One of the leo's in town told me about this today, it's gonna be a big help
    04-21-10 08:08 PM
    Kaediil, you're one of the people who make blackberry awesome. Thanks for making this, and thanks to RIMgeeks too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD